Why This 6-Week Female Fitness Model Workout Plan?
There seems to be an unspoken rule that every woman must flaunt a smoking hot bikini body. If this is something you aspire to, you will need a practical bikini workout program.
We know what it takes to achieve this type of physique, and we have compiled the most effective exercises to help achieve it. Following this model workout plan can help you achieve your goal for several reasons.
This workout plan includes some unique exercises that are bound to help you burn more calories and lose weight. In addition, you can expect to build lean muscle and fight a plateau, as this training style is both different and challenging.
Who Can Follow This Routine?
This workout program is designed for intermediate level women and above. It is not suitable for beginners as it uses complex exercises with heavy weights.
Before beginning this workout program, please speak to your doctor or trainer to ensure it is appropriate for you. This program is suitable for people of any age, as long as they are able to handle it.
6-Week Female Fitness Model Workout Plan: Workout Schedule
We have designed a 6-day split exercise program that targets a different muscle group each day. Besides weight lifting exercises, we have also sneaked in some cardio sessions. Take a look:
Monday: Hamstrings, Quads, Calves, and Glutes
Tuesday: Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs
Wednesday: Back and Cardio
Thursday: Chest and Triceps
Friday: Abs and Cardio
Saturday: Compound Exercises
Day 1: Legs And Glutes Circuit
Having well-sculpted legs is something that models are known for. So, if you want to achieve a bikini fitness physique, you will need to put in the work to train your legs thoroughly. Additionally, exercises that target your glutes will also be beneficial. They are as follows:
- Barbell stiff leg deadlifts (Reps 8-10, Sets 2, Rest 45 secs)
- Smith machine hip thrusts with a resistance band around the knees (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Dumbbell Bulgarian split squats (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Lying leg curls (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Single leg Romanian deadlift (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 60 secs)
- Goblet squats with dumbbells (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Calf raises (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Leg extensions (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
Day 2: Shoulders, Triceps, And Abs Circuit
Working out can be intimidating for women who don’t know where to start. We have come up with the following:
- Dumbbell shoulder press (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Rope climb crunch (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 60 secs)
- TRX pendulum (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 45 secs)
- Cable overhead extension with rope (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Bent over rear delt fly (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Dumbbell upright rows (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 45 secs)
- Kettlebell windmill (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 45 secs)
- Dumbbell shotput press (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
Day 3: Back And Cardio
The aim of today’s workout is your back. As well as doing these exercises, you will need to do a form of cardio for at least 30 minutes. This will help to get your heart rate up and burn more calories. Here are the back exercises:
- Parallel grip lat pulldown (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 45 secs)
- Underhand seated cable row (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- High pulley cable face pull (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 60 secs)
- Renegade rows (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Eccentric bent over row (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Incline bench high cable pullover (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Reverse fly (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Dumbbell good mornings (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
Day 4: Chest And Triceps
It is time to tone your chest and triceps, and we will be doing so with the following exercises:
- Curtsy lunge with biceps curls (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Hammer curls (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Standing cable crossover (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Incline dumbbell fly (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Isometric biceps hold (Reps 10-12, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Barbell bench press (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 45 secs)
- Incline dumbbell press (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Dumbbell plank rotation (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 45 secs)
Day 5: Abs And Cardio
Even if you’re a workout fanatic, toning your abdominal area can present a challenge. The key to success is to perform the right ab exercises. When you do, you’ll develop hard-core abs that are the envy of everyone who sees them. Below are the ab exercises:
- Unilateral dumbbell march (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Single-arm kettlebell push press (Reps 12-15 per arm, Sets 3, Rest 30 secs)
- Squat to overhead press with rotation (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Weighted flutter kicks (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Rowing machine knee tucks (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Cable machine crunches (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Bench leg lifts (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Kneeling woodchoppers with dumbbells (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
Day 6: Compound Exercises
On the final day of the program, you will complete a workout regimen that includes compound exercises. These exercises target more than one muscle group and can be incorporated into a full-body workout. They are essential to a female fitness routine in order to build overall muscle mass and strength. Below are compound exercises designed to be performed on this day:
- Lateral lunge to glute pull (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Squat to overhead press with rotation (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 45 secs)
- Oblique curl to press (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Barbell rows (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Romanian deadlift (Reps 12-15, Sets 3, Rest 60 secs)
- Lunge with twist (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Dumbbell bench press (Reps 10-12, Sets 4, Rest 30 secs)
- Barbell overhead press (Reps 12-15, Sets 4, Rest 45 secs)
What Is The Best Workout For A Fitness Model?
Fitness models rely on their physique to make a living, so it’s not surprising that they value every minute of their workout.
Most people think fitness modeling is easy, but it actually requires the same dedication and commitment as bodybuilding. Fitness models need to stay in good shape all year because they might get called for a shoot at any time.
What Is The Best Workout For A Fitness Model? Be Specific.
General Workout Guidelines:
For these workouts, you will only be using light weights and doing supersets. By light weights, I don’t mean 10 pounds. I mean that because you will be doing supersets with only 30-second breaks in between, you will need to use lighter weights so that you won’t have to sacrifice form due to the heavy weights.
Progress will not be made if you use the same weight for your entire workout. This will result in a decrease of muscle mass and strength. So don’t do it!
I’m going to go over the exercises now, but I just wanted to mention that this workout is going to be intense. I highly suggest that you clear your head of everything before you come to the gym, and make sure you’re mentally focused so that you can train to absolute failure. Believe me, it makes a big difference in your workout when you’re both mentally and physically prepared. Now let’s get to the fun stuff …
Today, focus on both the chest and shoulders. Remember that good symmetry and shape are the most important qualities a fitness model’s physique should have.
To work your upper chest, do incline dumbbell bench presses at a 60-degree angle. For your mid/lower chest, do flat dumbbell bench presses. To work your outer chest, do flat dumbbell flys.
The deltoid muscle has three heads, which can be worked with three separate isolation exercises. These exercises are front dumbbell raises for the front delts, side dumbbell raises for the side delts, and bent-over dumbbell raises for the rear delts.
Fitness models prioritize having a “V-Shape” look. To target all areas of the back, I included close-grip lat pull-downs, wide-grip lat pulldowns, and seated cable rows in my routine.
The traps will be exercised with upright rows and dumbbell shrugs, and the lower back will be exercised with hyperextensions.
There is no doubt that leg development is essential for a well-rounded physique. Fitness models are certainly aware of this and train their legs accordingly. Today’s workout will focus on exercises for the quadriceps (leg extensions, leg presses, and hack squats), hamstrings (standing and lying leg curls), and calves (standing calf raises).
This routine includes exercises that target the biceps and triceps, two muscle groups that are often visible. The exercises in this routine are common ones, such as dumbbell standing, preacher, reverse curls for full bicep development, triceps pushdowns, dumbbell seated extensions, and lying triceps extensions for full triceps development.
If you want to make your stomach smaller, you shouldn’t do dozens of abs exercises per workout. That will just make your stomach look bigger. Do crunches to target the upper abs, followed by hanging leg raises to target the lower abs.
Fitness models should perform at least 60 minutes of cardio twice per week, in addition to the superset workout, to stay in peak condition. You can choose any type of cardio you want, but here are my personal recommendations.
The two most popular forms of cardio are treadmills and ellipticals, but if you don’t like either of those, you can do any physical activity you want as long as it’s intense.
Since we will be using lighter weights, the number of repetitions will be between 15 and 20 to make sure your muscles are completely exhausted. The only exception is for abs exercises, where the number of repetitions should be around 25. Each exercise will have 3 sets, and you will have a 30 second break in between each superset/exercise.
Tips To Help Keep Up With This Workout Schedule For Women
For optimal benefits, we urge you to also pay attention to the following:
- Maintaining the Correct Exercise Form. We have included the most efficient exercises to help sculpt your body to a modeling physique. However, may fail to see results if you perform the exercises incorrectly. So, take your time and learn how to perform each exercise correctly to reduce injury risk.
- Hydrating. You must drink water before, during, and after performing this exercise program. It helps regulate your body temperature and cushion your brain, spinal cord, and other delicate tissues.
- Consistency. You need to perform this exercise program religiously for the next six weeks. However, you can extend it to ten weeks if you so desire. We do not recommend following this plan past ten weeks as it may result in a plateau.
- Eating Right. You also need to follow a clean eating plan for optimal results simultaneously. Diet and exercise go hand in hand, meaning if you do not eat right, you are only wasting time at the gym.